Posted: June 23, 2017
Farm Progress Recycling Assistant
Macon County Environmental Management
Part-Time Recycling Assistant
Approx. 24 – 40 hours from Aug. 24–Sept. 1, 2017 with bulk of hours on Aug. 29-30, 2017
Pay rate: $13.00 – with food vouchers on full work days
Tentative Work Hours
Thurs, Aug 24 – one or two hour orientation
Fri, Aug 25 – optional morning & afternoon shifts
Mon, Aug 28 – optional morning & afternoon shifts
Tues, Aug 29 – an 8 hour shift between 6:30 am & 9:00 pm
Wed, Aug 30 -an 8 hour shift between 6:30 am & 9:00 pm
Thurs, Aug 31 – shift(s) between 6:30 am & 9:00 pm
Fri, Sept 1 – optional morning & early afternoon shifts
Assist with the recycling efforts at the Farm Progress Show. Tasks include setting-up/tearing-down containers, replacing bags and transporting recyclables.
- Conduct self in a professional manner with punctuality and accountability.
- Practice good communication skills. Absolutely no profanity will be allowed while employed by Macon County.
- Able to safely drive a vehicle such as a four-wheeler on grounds and roadways.
- Able to safely work and walk outdoors for extended periods of time and lift/carry bulky items up to 20 pounds.
- Adhere to dress code including provided work shirt.
Interested individuals should complete an employment application and submit it to Laurie Rasmus by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to Macon County Environmental Management Dept., 141 S. Main St., Room 408, Decatur, Illinois 62523.
Questions may be directed to Laurie Rasmus by email at email@example.com, by calling 217-425-4505 (office), or by texting or calling 217-855-2813 (cell).
See Macon County Environmental Management’s home page at www.MaconGreen.com.